5 Star Exclusive Luxury at Sandals Resorts
Sandals boasts more quality inclusions than any other resort on the planet.
What does this actually mean, however?
For those who have been to all-inclusive resorts before, you know that it’s a lot less inclusive than you might imagine once you arrive. For example, many “all-inclusive” resorts will charge extra for a la carte dining, watersports, top-shelf beverages, transfers, staff tips, room service, and the list goes on.
Here’s a sample of the luxury inclusions you can expect when visiting a Sandals Resort:
- Global Gourmet Fine Dining – Up to 21 Restaurants
- Airport Transfers Included
- Premium Bars with Top-Shelf Drinks
- Unique Amenities at Every Resort
- Tipping Forbidden (Exception: Butlers/Spa)
- Club Sandals Concierge Services for Club-Level Guests
- Butler Elite Services for Butler-Level Guests
- Room Service (Service Varies Per Resort)
- Exclusive Premium House Wines – Partner Winery: Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks
- Premium Liquors like Jamaican Appleton Estate Rum
- World-Class Entertainment
- Couples Activities
- Land Activities & Sports
- Watersports (Including Motorized at Some Resorts)
- Scuba Diving 2x/Day for PADI Divers – Affordable Certification Courses Available
- Red Lane Fitness Centers
- Free Weddings Available
Some Sandals Resorts have very unique features that are specific to that resort. Some examples include:
- Stay & Play
- Complimentary Access to Nearby Sandals Resorts
- The Rabbit Hole
- The Caribbean’s First Hidden Speakeasy Bar at Sandals Ochi
- 4-Lane Bowling Alley & Caribbean’s Best Donut Shop at Sandals Royal Barbados
- Over-The-Water Bar
- Brought To Fame by Sandals South Coast
- Swim-Up Pool Bars
- Available at Most Sandals Resorts
- Butch’s Chophouse Steak & Seafood
- Championship Golf
- Golf is available at Sandals in the Bahamas, Jamaica, and Saint Lucia
- Private Offshore Islands
- Rooftop Glass Infinity Pool
- Sandals Royal Barbados Features 2 Variants of Infinity Pools
In my quest for providing my clients quality, I regularly hand-inspect the various Sandals Resorts along with many other resort brands across the Caribbean. It is these resort inspections that regularly remind me of why I believe it is hard to beat a Sandals resort on these islands.
When booking with myself, you not only receive all the aforementioned benefits, but also get unlimited access to my expertise and concierge services. …and the best part?! All the extra value you receive when choosing to book with myself is 100% FREE as my prices will never be higher than booking with Sandals directly – guaranteed!