Open Position: Travel Concierge Administrative Assistant
*** Application form is at the bottom of the page.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to join our team. You will provide crucial administrative support, ensuring the efficient coordination and execution of meeting clients expectations. This role plays a vital part in the smooth operation of our company and maintaining a positive client experience.
Travel Concierge Administrative Assistant
Montego Bay, Jamaica
(private office in Blue Diamond Shopping Mall)
Annual Base: $1,200,000 JMD
Performance Bonus: $300,000 JMD (split quarterly)
Total Annual OTE: $1,500,000 JMD
Welcome to Reliant Destinations, the USA’s fastest-growing concierge travel advisory service, currently working exclusively with Sandals & Beaches Resorts!
This small, but ambitious company works closely with Sandals to bring more guests to the Caribbean through complimentary travel advisory and concierge services to North American guests.
Founded in 2018 initially in the United Kingdom, Reliant Destinations was first launched as a travel agency, selling travel of all forms. After becoming confident with the quality of service and offerings of Sandals & Beaches, Reliant Destinations began to work exclusively with this brand, quickly rising to the rankings of top producers globally – working tirelessly to bring more guests to the amazing Caribbean.
As a one-of-a-kind tourism model, Reliant Destinations seeks to be a ground-breaker for new digital travel service innovation and help more individuals visit the stunning Caribbean than ever before! Out of 160,000+ advisors/concierges/agencies that sell Sandals/Beaches, we are now ranked at the very top and have been awarded the highest tier of the exclusive Chairman’s Royal Club group of travel professionals.
Today, we are looking for ambitious staff to join and grow with our new Montego Bay team!
So, where does this leave us?
This is where you come in.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual with an impeccable command of American English grammar to join our team. In this exciting role, experience is not so important. Rather, what is important is the willingness to learn, the ability to write emails with remarkable grammar, and the desire to work in a collaborative, family-style team atmosphere.
- Impeccable command of American English Grammar (#1 top requirement)
- Above-Average typing speed
- Basic understanding of email and computer software
- Good at collaboration
Optional Desirable Bonus Competencies:
- English A and Mathematics (CXC/GCE) passes
- CRM / Booking Software familiarity
- Desires to grow within growing company
- Understanding of American Culture
Sample Job Duties:
- Daily monitoring of communications software, to include Facebook, Email, Text Line, and others
- Responding to client enquiries
- Data entry
- Servicing existing clients
- Escalating client concerns
- Providing trip planning assistance
- Assisting with destination weddings & group events
- Sending out reminder emails
- Blog / article writing
- Completing manager-assigned tasks
- Other duties as requested